TatoMitho is an online Food Ordering, Hotel aggregator and Restaurant table booking system, hereinafter referred to as ‘TatoMitho,’ is committed to respect your privacy and choices while using our website or mobile application. The statement highlights our privacy practices regarding Personal data that we hold about you.
Personal Information that you give to TatoMitho
How TatoMitho uses your Personal information
We will always have a lawful basis when we collect and use your personal information, such as necessity to perform a contract that we have with you, because you consented to our use of your personal information. Specifically, we may use your personal information to:
- 1. To Process and manage your Food Orders/Hotel Room Bookings/Restaurant table reservations.
- 2. Respond to and/or fulfill your enquiries or requests with TatoMitho.
- 3. Create and deliver personalized promotions to grab our offers.
- 4. Communicate with you about TatoMitho , including communications about your reservations or food orders
- 5. Communicate with you in connection with our marketing efforts to improve our service on a daily go.
Data Recipients, Disclosure of Personal data
TatoMitho does not share your Personal data with third parties for marketing purposes without seeking your prior permission. TatoMitho will seek your consent prior to use or share Personal data for any purpose beyond the requirement for which it was originally collected. When required, TatoMitho may disclose Personal data to external law enforcement bodies or regulatory authorities, in order to comply with legal obligations.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and/or alteration of information under our control. The data resides behind a firewall, with access restricted to authorized TatoMitho personnel.